Office location and address
Resident, General Surgery, University of Virginia School of Medicine, 2008
Fellow, Vascular Surgery, University of Virginia, 2010
Dr. Tracci grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area where she pursued her undergraduate education at Stanford University. She completed her graduate training at the University of Illinois where she received a dual MD/JD degree with a focus on health policy and patient safety. Dr. Tracci has been a member of the UVA community since 2001 and completed her surgical training in both general and vascular surgery at UVA before joining the faculty in 2010. She is a member of the Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, as well as the medical director of the inpatient vascular unit and co-director of the multidisciplinary Vein Clinic.
Her clinical and academic interests include the open surgical and endovascular treatment of aortic and peripheral vascular disease, the management of venous disorders and functional outcomes following surgery. Dr. Tracci is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a past president of the Virginia Vascular Society and an active member of the Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, the Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society and the Southern Association for Vascular Surgery. Dr. Tracci has presented both research and invited lectures at multiple regional and national societies and has been named one of America's Top Doctors in Vascular Surgery.
- 2012, 2013, 2014 America’s Top Doctors- Vascular Surgery
- 2012 American College of Surgeons/Society for Vascular Surgery Health Policy Scholar
- 2008 American College of Surgeons RAS Leadership Scholar
- 2008 Arnold P. Gold Humanism in Medicine and Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2008 Hugh Shepherd Warren Award as Chief Resident of the Year, University of Virginia
- 2001 Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society